Bathinda Cantonment railway station
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Indian Railways junction station|
|Location||Cantt Area, Bathinda Cantonment, Punjab|
|Elevation||208 metres (682 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||Northern Railway|
|Tracks||5 ft 6 in (1,676 mm) broad gauge|
|Structure type||Standard on ground|
Bathinda Cantt station was a small railway station in Bathinda, Punjab, serving Bathinda city. Its code was BTIC. It had 2 platforms, which were not well sheltered, and lacked water and sanitation facilities.
- Kalka–Barmer Express
- Barmer–Haridwar Link Express
- Kalka–Barmer Chandigarh Express
- Kalka–Shri Ganganagar Express
- Dhuri–Bhatinda Passenger
- Bhatinda–Ambala Passenger
- Ambala Cantt–Shri Ganganagar Passenger
- "BTIC/Bathinda Cantt". India Rail Info.
- Press Trust of India (16 February 2016). "4 Trains Cancelled, 10 Diverted Due To Ongoing Jat Agitation". NDTV.
- "Rail roko: Farmers' agitation continues, commuters in lurch". The Tribune. 12 October 2015.
- Bathinda travel guide from Wikivoyage