Bharoli Junction railway station
|Indian Railway Junction Station|
|Location||Station Rd., Bharoli, Pathankot, Punjab|
|Elevation||320 metres (1,050 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||Northern Railway|
|Line(s)||Amritsar–Pathankot line |
|Tracks||3 nos 5 ft 6 in (1,676 mm) broad gauge|
|Structure type||Standard on ground|
|2018||253 per day|
Bharoli Junction (station code: BHRL) was located in Pathankot district in the Indian state of Punjab and served Bharoli Kalan village. Bharoli station fell under Firozpur railway division of Northern Railway zone of Indian Railways.
Bharoli Junction railway station was located at an elevation of 320 metres (1,050 ft). This station was located on the single track, 5 ft 6 in (1,676 mm) broad gauge, Amritsar–Pathankot line which was established in 1884. Bharoli station also lied on double track Jalandhar–Jammu line creating a junction between two routes. 
Bharoli railway station was situated on single track DMU Amritsar–Pathankot line and double track electrified Jalandhar–Jammu line. It was reported in April 2019 that the electrification of the single track BG Amritsar–Pathankot line had commenced.
Bharoli railway station had 2 booking windows, no enquiry office and just very basic amenities like drinking water, public toilets, sheltered area with adequate seating.The station had small footfall of 253 persons per day in 2018. Wheelchair availability was not there for disabled persons. There were two platforms at the station but no foot over bridge(FOB).
- "Bharoli railway station". indiarailinfo.com. Retrieved 10 October 2020.
- "Chapter VII". Archived from the original on 10 April 2009. Retrieved 10 October 2020.
- "Bharoli Train Station". Total Train Info. Retrieved 10 October 2020.
- "Bharoli Junction Trains Schedule and station information". goibibo. Retrieved 10 October 2020.
- "Passenger amenities details of Bharoli railway station as on 31/03/2018". Rail Drishti. Retrieved 10 October 2020.
- "Electrification begins on Pathankot rail track". The Tribune India newspaper online. Retrieved 10 October 2020.