Chhapra Junction railway station
|Express train and Passenger train station|
|Location||Chhapra, Saran district, Bihar|
|Elevation||58 metres (190 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||North Eastern Railway zone|
|Platforms||5 (3 more platforms are under construction)|
|Structure type||Standard (on-ground station)|
|Parking||Yes Auto, cab, e-rickshaw|
|Zone(s)||North Eastern Railway zone|
Chhapra Junction railway station, station code CPR, was a railway station in Saran district in the Indian state of Bihar. Located on the North Eastern railway, it served the city of Chhapra. This city was situated near the Ghaghara River and the Ganga. The station was well connected with all parts of India.
The station was about 58 m (190 ft) in height and had about[vague] 5 platforms, 21 tracked and 5 lines branching to Siwan Mashrakh Sonepur Muzaffarpur and Ballia operating about a total of 200 trains, which originated or arrived here. Free and fast Wi-Fi from Google WiFi and RailTel Corporation of India available here since 2016
- "Chhapra Junction to get facelift, 3 more platforms". The Times of India. 6 February 2017. Retrieved 17 March 2017.
- "छपरा जंक्शन पर शीघ्र ही वाईफाई की सुविधा". jagran. Retrieved 22 September 2017.
- http://chhapratoday.com/ (8 February 2017). "छपरा जंक्शन के यात्रियों को मिला यह बड़ा तोहफ़ा, अब लें सुविधा – ChhapraToday.com". ChhapraToday.com. Retrieved 22 September 2017.
- H K Vermal (12 January 2015). "North Eastern Railway to provide more facilities at Chhapra Junction". The Times of India. Retrieved 17 March 2017.
- Chhapra Junction railway station at the India Rail Info