Gurdaspur railway station
|Indian Railways station|
|Location||Civil Lines, Gurdaspur, Punjab|
|Elevation||266 metres (873 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||Firozpur railway division|
|Structure type||Standard (on-ground station)|
|Fare zone||Northern Railway|
Gurdaspur railway station was a main railway station in Gurdaspur district, Punjab. Its code was GSP. It served Gurdaspur city. The station consisted of two platforms. The platforms were not well sheltered. It lacked many facilities including water and sanitation.
- Jammu Tawi–Bathinda Express
- Pathankot–Amritsar DMU
- Pathankot Jn–Amritsar Passenger
- Durg–Jammu Tawi Express (via Amritsar)
- Delhi–Pathankot Superfast Express
- Muri Express
- Sambalpur–Jammu Tawi Express
- Ravi Express
- "GSP/Gurdaspur". India Rail Info.
- "Electric engine train on Pathankot–Jammu Tawi track from next month". Daily Excelsior. 22 July 2014.
- Kamal, Kamaljit Singh (22 January 2014). "Overbridge for Gurdaspur railway station soon". Hindustan Times. Archived from the original on 23 January 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "पठानकोट-अरौली के बीच बिछी डबल लाइन" [Pathankot-littered double line between Karauli]. Bhaskar (in Hindi). 6 November 2015.