Lohian Khas Junction railway station
|Indian Railway Junction Station|
|Location||NH703A, Lohian Khas, Jalandhar, Punjab|
|Elevation||214.49 metres (703.7 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||Northern Railway|
|Line(s)||Jalandhar–Firozpur line |
Lohian Khas–Nakodar line
|Tracks||4 nos 5 ft 6 in (1,676 mm) broad gauge|
|Structure type||Standard on ground|
|Disabled access||Wheelchair available|
|2018||989 per day|
Lohian Khas Junction (station code: LNK) was located in Jalandhar district in the Indian state of Punjab and served Lohian Khas town. Lohian Khas station fell under Firozpur railway division of Northern Railway zone of Indian Railways. 
Lohian Khas Junction railway station was located at an elevation of 215 metres (705 ft). This station was located on the single track, 5 ft 6 in (1,676 mm) broad gauge, Jalandhar–Firozpur line and Lohian Khas–Nakodar line. 
Lohian Khas railway station was situated on single track DMU Jalandhar–Firozpur line and single track DMU Lohian Khas–Nakodar line. It was reported in Feb 2018 that the electrification of the single track BG Jalandhar–Firozpur line and the Lohian Khas–Nakodar line was in pipeline and union railways had budgeted funds for the same.
Lohian Khas railway station had 1 booking window, no separate enquiry office and just very basic amenities like drinking water, public toilets, sheltered area with adequate seating. The station had small footfall of 989 persons per day in 2018. Wheelchair availability was there for disabled persons. There were three platforms at the station and one foot over bridge (FOB).
- "Lohian Khas railway station". indiarailinfo.com. Retrieved 18 October 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Lohian Khas Train Station". Total Train Info. Retrieved 18 October 2020.
- "Lohian Khas Junction Trains Schedule and station information". goibibo. Retrieved 18 October 2020.
- "Passenger amenities details of Lohian Khas railway station as on 31/03/2018". Rail Drishti. Retrieved 18 October 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Electrification of railway tracks in the pipeline". The Tribune India newspaper online. 8 February 2018. Retrieved 10 October 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)