Mansa railway station
|Location||Gaushala Road, Mansa, Mansa district, Punjab|
|Elevation||223 metres (732 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||Northern Railway|
|Tracks||5 ft 6 in (1,676 mm) broad gauge|
|Structure type||Standard on ground|
Mansa (station code: MSZ) was a railway station located in Mansa district in the Indian state of Punjab and served Mansa city which was the administrative headquarter of the district. Mansa station fell under Delhi railway division of Northern Railway zone of Indian Railways.
The railway station
Mansa railway station was located at an elevation of 223 metres (732 ft). This station was located on the double track, 5 ft 6 in (1,676 mm) broad gauge, Jakhal–Bathinda section of Delhi–Fazilka line.
Mansa railway station was situated on double track electrified line. There were three electrified tracked at the station.
Mansa railway station had one booking window, no enquiry office and all basic amenities like drinking water, public toilets, sheltered area with adequate seating. There were two platforms at the station and one foot overbridge (FOB). Another foot overbridge across railway tracked of station provided pedestrian connectivity between residential areas.
- "Mansa railway station". indiarailinfo.com. Retrieved 7 September 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "How to reach Mansa". Mansa district official website. Retrieved 7 September 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Mansa Train Station". Total Train Info. Retrieved 7 September 2020.
- "Mansa Trains Schedule and station information". goibibo. Retrieved 7 September 2020.
- "Passenger amenities details of Mansa railway station". Rail Drishti. Retrieved 7 September 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)