Muktsar railway station
|Location||Bura Gujjal Rd, Sri Muktsar Sahib, Sri Muktsar Sahib district, Punjab|
|Elevation||199 metres (653 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||Northern Railway|
|Tracks||3 nos 5 ft 6 in (1,676 mm) broad gauge|
|Structure type||Standard on ground|
|Disabled access||Wheelchair ramp|
|2018||1550 per day|
Muktsar (station code: MKS) was a railway station located in Sri Muktsar Sahib district in the Indian state of Punjab and served Sri Muktsar Sahib city which was the administrative headquarter of the district. Muktsar station fell under Firozpur railway division of Northern Railway zone of Indian Railways.
Muktsar railway station had 4 booking windows and all basic amenities like drinking water, public toilets, sheltered area with adequate seating. There was one platforms at the station and one foot overbridge (FOB).
- "Muktsar railway station". indiarailinfo.com. Retrieved 10 September 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "How to reach Muktsar". Sri Muktsar Sahib district official website. Retrieved 10 September 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Muktsar Train Station". Total Train Info. Retrieved 10 September 2020.
- "Muktsar Trains Schedule and station information". goibibo. Retrieved 10 September 2020.
- "Passenger amenities details of Muktsar railway station as on 31/03/2018". Rail Drishti. Retrieved 10 September 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Electrification of rly tracks in the pipeline". The Tribune India newspaper online. Retrieved 10 September 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)