Nakodar Junction railway station
|Indian Railway Junction Station|
|Location||Station Rd., Nakodar, Jalandhar, Punjab|
|Elevation||223 metres (732 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||Northern Railway|
|Line(s)||Lohian Khas–Nakodar–Phillaur line |
Jalandhar City–Nakodar line
|Tracks||3 nos 5 ft 6 in (1,676 mm) broad gauge|
|Structure type||Standard on ground|
|Disabled access||Wheelchair available|
|2018||1185 per day|
Nakodar Junction (station code: NRO) was located in Jalandhar district in the Indian state of Punjab and served Nakodar town and nearby villages. Nakodar Town was the administrative headquarter of Nakodar subdivision under Jalandhar district. Nakodar station fell under Firozpur railway division of Northern Railway zone of Indian Railways. 
Nakodar Junction railway station was located at an elevation of 223.27 metres (732.5 ft). This station was located on the single track, 5 ft 6 in (1,676 mm) broad gauge, Lohian Khas–Nakodar–Phillaur line and single track BG Jalandhar City–Nakodar line.
Nakodar railway station was situated on single track DMU Lohian Khas–Phillaur line and single track DMU Jalandhar City–Nakodar line. Presently Nakodar station did not had electrified lines but it was reported in Feb 2018 that the electrification of the single track BG Jalandhar City–Nakodar line and the Lohian Khas–Nakodar–Phillaur line was in the pipeline. The central union budget for railways had budgeted funds for the same.
Nakodar railway station had 1 booking windows, no enquiry office and basic amenities like drinking water, public toilets, waiting hall, sheltered area with adequate seating etc. The station had small footfall of 1185 persons per day in 2018. Wheelchair availability was there for disabled persons. There were two platforms at the station.
- "Jalandhar district administrative subdivisions". Jalandhar district official website. Retrieved 22 October 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Nakodar railway station". indiarailinfo.com. Retrieved 22 October 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Nakodar Train Station". Total Train Info. Retrieved 22 October 2020.
- "Nakodar Junction Trains Schedule and station information". goibibo. Retrieved 22 October 2020.
- "Passenger amenities details of Nakodar railway station as on 31/03/2018". Rail Drishti. Retrieved 22 October 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Nakodar Junction". Rail Drishti. Retrieved 22 October 2020.
- "Electrification of railway tracks in the pipeline". The Tribune India newspaper online. 8 February 2018. Retrieved 22 October 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)