Tarn Taran Junction railway station
|Location||Station Rd, Tarn Taran, Tarn Taran district, Punjab|
|Elevation||226 metres (741 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||Northern Railway|
|Line(s)||Amritsar–Khemkaran line |
Beas–Tarn Taran line
|Tracks||5 ft 6 in (1,676 mm) broad gauge|
|Structure type||Standard on ground|
Tarn Taran Junction (station code: TTO) was a railway station located in Tarn Taran district in the Indian state of Punjab and served Tarn Taran Sahib city. Tarn Taran station fell under Firozpur railway division of Northern Railway zone of Indian Railways.
The railway station
Tarn Taran railway station was at an elevation of 226 metres (741 ft) and was assigned the station code – TTO. This station was located on the single track, 5 ft 6 in (1,676 mm) broad gauge, Amritsar–Khemkaran line. It was also terminal station on Beas–Tarn Taran line. It was well connected to a number of major cities via Amritsar and Beas railway stations.
Tarn Taran Junction railway station tracked were electrified.
Tarn Taran railway station had booking window and all basic amenities like drinking water, public toilets, sheltered area with adequate seating. There was one platform at the station.
- "Tarn Taran railway station". indiarailinfo.com. Retrieved 1 September 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "How to reach Tarn Taran". Tarn Taran district official website. Retrieved 1 September 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Tarn Taran Train Station". Total Train Info. Retrieved 1 September 2020.
- "Trains passing Tarn Taran Station". NDTV. Retrieved 1 September 2020.
- "Passenger amenities details of Tarn Taran railway station". Rail Drishti. Retrieved 4 September 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)